Here are some suggestions when you make your wishes:
- The timing: For maximum effect, write down the wishes within the first eight hours of the new moon.
- Type or write? The conventional wisdom is to write down your wishes on paper. However, do experiment with typing them out if that’s what you feel like doing.
- he wording of the wishes: I suggest using words like “I want to easily …” or “I want … to happen in a happy manner” (otherwise your wish may come true albeit in a painful fashion).
- The number of wishes: My personal preference is to make three wishes for practical reasons – it’s a more manageable number of wishes.
- What do I do after I have made the wishes? It is entirely up to you. Do what feels right to you.
- Help! My wish didn’t come true! If any of your wishes doesn’t come true, it may be a case that the wish doesn’t serve your higher self or your path.
One thought on “Tips for making wishes”